A commitment to the long-term health and happiness of our team members through excellent benefits and compensation
Wave Wind provides a complete, competitive benefits program to team members, including excellent compensation and a variety of additional benefits.
- Medical Insurance. Wave Wind offers a traditional PPO plan through Principal Financial Group. This is a nationwide plan with an extensive network of doctors and facilities throughout the United States. The plan includes prescription drug coverage as well.
- Dental Insurance. Wave Wind offers a dental plan through Principal Financial Group. This plan is nationwide and includes orthodontic coverage.
- 401(k). Wave Wind offers a 401(k) through which we match a percentage of your contribution. A 401(k) plan is an excellent pre-tax retirement savings option.
- Paid Holidays. Wave Wind offers paid holidays each year for all team members.
- Pay for Performance. Wave Wind strongly believes that people should be rewarded for their accomplishments; we compensate team members with this belief in mind.
- Per Diem Pay. All positions that require travel, including project team positions, are paid a very competitive per diem rate.
- In and Out Travel. Wave Wind reimburses project team members for travel to and from project sites.
- Project Rotation. Wave Wind values work-life balance for our team members. As such, all project team members work on rotation basis through which they are able to travel home during their project assignment.
Excellence is the key to the enduring success of our customers, the wind energy industry, and Wave Wind. We are committed to achieving excellence by exceeding expectations in operations and customer service.